[sonarblindbeta] Re: Sonar blind control surface issue

  • From: <ptorpey00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 14:13:07 -0400

I saw someplace on the Cakewalk support site about directions on how to
properly load a control surface and register it with Sonar. I believe they
wanted you to put the control surface DLL into the Shared Surfaces directory
under the Programs / Cakewalk / folder. Then when you open Sonar (and
perhaps scan for plug-ins) the control surface should show up in Sonar. If
it doesn't, then they give directions for perhaps putting in the correct
registry entries (don't remember).

Anyway, I don't have the time now to look further into it since I have a
commitment until later today. If you can't Google the Cakewalk support site
to find how to register a control surface with Sonar, let me know and I'll
try to dig up this info again.

Sounds like you're making lots of progress. I admire the effort you've been
putting into this. You will have a lot of grateful folks in the end.

Thanks.

--Pete