[sonarblindbeta] Re: Fwd: Sonar blind control surface issue

  • From: "Rishi D Mack" <cgrm20@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 17:29:29 -0400

If anyone can do this, it’s john. he’s a master.

From: John Martyn DoItBlind <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: May 4, 2015 at 11:32:35 AM CDT

To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, got the DLLs for x64 and x86. Everything is correct in the registry
when registering either DLL. Power shell sees it, jaws sees it. The object
creates successfully in jaws script. This is true for both versions of the DLL.
The jaws script knows that the object was created successfully. But there is an
issue. The calls to the DLL are not communicating with Sonar platinum in 32 bit
or 64 bit installations. I make sure to unregister the DLLs properly and it
does nothing when I issue commands to the DLL. I have the control surface
loaded in sonar as well. I am so lost as to why it is not working. I must be
missing something.

Any help or outreach is greatly appreciated. I even looked at JSonar to
see how commands were issued and no luck. I get nothing from the DLL. I have
triple checked the registry settings and everything is good. Power shell
reports the object just fine. Perhaps I should issue a command in powershell.
Please, everyone reach out to other developers in this issue because as soon as
I get the program communicating to the dll we are in good standing.

Thanks,

John