[sonarblindbeta] Re: Almost the same- Re: Feedback on version 1.6.9 of the scripts

  • From: Chris Belle <chrisbelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 16:00:25 -0500

Yes, getting those skewed menus here too.

Also getting falsely reported recorded status,
tracks, like soft synths that have no data.

I have been testing basic access with window-eyes and NVDA with just the reg access,
and I noticed how much more verbose jaws was.

We should hear the track field first, not recorded status, and eventually we should be able to configure any extra speech, like selected status, that is the most useful information, but should go after positional pointers,
field first and then what track we are on, just like it does with the basic reg access is best I think.

and John, was very nice to talk to you, and I need to find a quick
set of commands, and get up to speed, I'm behind 'grin'.

On 5/3/2015 2:47 PM, John Martyn DoItBlind wrote:

Yes, the menus are fixed, I am just playing with the control surface now.

John