[socialworkpc] Re: Revised POLST 2014

  • From: "Becerra, Susana - MGH" <Susana.Becerra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "socialworkpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <socialworkpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 08:04:29 -0700

Yay, the listserv works! I am technologically challenged so have not been able
to figure out how to post. I have even had trouble getting to the right webpage
because I didn’t book mark. If someone can let me know step by step how to get
to the website and post/respond. I’m sure it’s not too difficult but for some
reason I can’t figure it out.

To answer Tammy’s question, my site does not have any plans for roll out. Not
yet anyhow. The PC team, RNs specifically are in on calls and will be attending
a training regarding this and will inform the rest of the team. If any roll out
were to take place at our site it would definitely come from the PC team and
the RNs tend to be a bit passive so I think I’ll bring it up and try to get
something going (maybe an announcement in our newsletter, a brief training,
push to get rid of old POLST and replace with new). Thanks for the idea!

Susana Becerra, LCSW
Palliative Care Social Worker
916-733-6486 phone
916-535-3089 pgr
[cid:image003.jpg@01CFB083.E1B28090]
4001 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819

Caution: This email is both proprietary and confidential, and not intended for
transmission to or receipt by any unauthorized persons. If you believe it has
been received by you in error, please do not read any attachments. Instead,
kindly reply to the sender stating that you have received the message in error.
Then destroy it and any attachments. Thank you.