[soapcraft] feedback response & question

  • From: Mary Louise Parker <maryp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:30:18 +1300

For some reason, completely unknown to me I have been unable ( for 4 whole days
and nights) to send emails!! ARghhhhhhhh

Now I am back on line I can respond. Firstly thank you all for taking time. My
vibrant purple patchouli bar was not with its problems! but I have never had
leakage like that before, cripes!

Mandy - yes out there and hippy I can relate to that, interesting weird, - cool
and Thanks for using my soap outside, have u posted photos of your outside bath?

Louise - I use a rubber loaf tin/thingy and use the rounded corner pieces
myself or give away,  thank you for using the word vivacious and all the
positive comments and ideas

Ross - the colour from soapcraft - violet, thank you for your encouragement.

Lizzie - Soapmaking is definitely a fun thing for me, so am glad you picked
that up from the bar.

a mixture of reviews regarding lather, smell and colour.

Question
 I was concerned about your comment Ross of rancid or 'offness'. I actually
only scented the glyercine in that bar and there was minimum of that
(gylercine- the clear matching purple bits) which was why it wasn't a
particularly smelly bar
I do have a question to you all about freshness of oils and how long do they
actually keep for? How long have they been sitting at the suppliers? I would
swear non of my oils are rancid at the start.

Thank You All