[soapcraft] Re: feedback on LIz's soap

  • From: Mary Louise Parker <maryp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:56:46 +1300

Liz, the colour is growing on me too, and the soap wasnt strong smelling at
all, so I didnt expect it to linger, so was interesting to hear Ross write
about the scents that lingered, so thanks for that -  I have looked at your
website now and seen another lavender wisp that looks more like what I would
expect, however when experimenting with colour.... we are not in control of the
end result.
Now onto Louises for my next shower.

Mary