[soapcraft] Re: Vanilla essence

  • From: Rebecca Midkiff <ramidkiff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 15:31:12 -0700

Hi Pauline,

Rebatching requires lots of patience and very little water. Use a crockpot
or double boiler and just add enough water to keep it from drying out on the
bottom. You used WAAAY too much water.

Do you have a hot water closet? Put it in there for a couple of weeks and
the excess water may dry up. Make sure you check the pH of the soap to
assure that it's safe to use.
Cheers Rebecca