[soapcraft] Re: Lotions etc

  • From: Louise Shing <louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 21:44:56 +1200

Thanks Liz

You always have so much info to share - much appreciated.

I've been using my lotion and loving it (especially since swimming is so
drying on skin) only thing is because I used so much eos I don't put it on
my face but body is OK.  I'll be making another batch this weekend just for
my face.

It's amazing - I feel so proud and feel like I have accomplished so much by
making lotion (something I've wanted to do since I was about 14).  I've been
telling everyone I know.

Happy, happy happy!

Cheers
Louise