[soapcraft] Re: Hang onto your hats Ladies and Gentlemen

  • From: Rouse Pauline A <Pauline.Rouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 13:10:38 +1000

By going thru google is this going to cost us?

Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 08:21:21 +1200
From: alirat153@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alirat153@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [soapcraft] Hang onto your hats Ladies and Gentlemen

I will start to move the current conversations over to the new group at around
10am this morning.  There are still some people who haven't signed up to our
Google Group - but some of those emails are are address where you have chosen
to use a different email for the new group - which is fine.

Once you start seeing the threads in the new group reply to them and not the
thread that is in freelists.  I can't just cut it off dead - so there is bound
to be some confusion, just bear with us and be patient. :-)

Email me directly at this orcon address if you have any queries or worries.

Alison
--

Alison Griffiths
Alirat Website Design