[soapcraft] Re: Down Pipe Soap

  • From: "maggie bath" <maggiebath@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 23:14:39 +1300

Although I've only been a "soapie" for less than 6 months, I have used PVC
drainpipe and it worked OK for me.
I did use vaseline to coat the inside though... and I did make sure I used
heavy duty plastic and plenty of tape to ensure the bottom was sealed
properly enough not to allow the soap to escape!!!!
Maggie

  _____