[soapcraft] Re: Condensation

  • From: Jenny Holmes <tinks2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:20:00 +1200

Hi Everyone

Thought I'd update you about using the violet dye in my soap - have just cut it
and it's interesting in a good way - it's got random violet/blue polka dots
through it.  I'm pleased and think I might be getting hooked into soapmaking -
now keen to try the aquamarine dyes.  So Gina I'd say keep the violet dye on.
Also thanks for comments about condensation on the massage wax - now that I
think of it I did move it from the airing cupboard into a cooler room without
the lids on just after I made it.

Thanks also for the info. about the freelists!!!!

Jenny

>>> Artfire (www.artfire.com <http://www.artfire.com> )