[soapcraft] Re: olive oil

  • From: Louise Shing <louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:30:00 +1200

Thanks for the heads up Heather, I just googled my name and was really
pleased and surprised because it looks as if there are lots of Louise Shings
out there, some more prolific than me!!

Anyway, I¹ll be changing my name soon so no biggie plus I tend not to put
personal info in my public emails.

Cheers

Louise

on 14/7/10 7:14 AM, Robert & Heather Manusauloa at

JPEG image