[snafuu] Re: [ale] kernel frustrations

  • From: "Amarendra Godbole (Intl Vendor)" <v-amarg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ale@xxxxxxx>, <snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:16:37 +0530

These errors can also be due to the loose connectors of the IDE drive.
Check them, and make sure they are proper (I faced this problem some
time ago, which went off when all the connectors were tightened).

HTH.

Cheers,
--amar

--
Amarendra A. Godbole / Microsoft ``Services For UNIX'' / These opinions
are _MINE_.