[smsrobotics] Re: Lowes.

  • From: "Maria DeVuono-Homberg" <devuonom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 13:21:57 -0500

Another item we might want to consider is a work light on an extension cord. We
are working in dim lighting over by the cRIO testbed and will soon be working
in layered, mechanical, tight spaces on the robot. A little light goes a long
way in those dim recesses.

BTW: Have we determined that we can cut aluminum, especially if we were to try
to "rip" on the long axis of an L-bracket for example? (Maybe I am not being
clear enough here...)

Maria