[smsrobotics] Re: Lowes.

  • From: "Wells, Ken" <KenWells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 13:26:41 -0500

Would a fluorescent drop light with a hook be what you are thinking of?  I'll
grab one on our hardware run.

We can cut aluminum in the theater shop, but we'll have to buy our own blades
and not use the nice wood blade that's currently installed. I'll pick up the
blade we need, and some ear plugs!

-Ken Wells

St. Mark's School
Southborough, MA 01772