[smee] Re: Ugh, may or may not be there

  • From: "Steenhoek, Al M. (Maj)~U" <STEENHOA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:30:32 -0600

congrats on finishing the quest.  sometimes doing them is more fun than =
the reward.  my condolances to your old system...hopefully it had lived =
a full "life".  I will be gone this weekend for sure.  the next weekend =
is a three day weekend.  i am assuming everyone will have monday =
off...assuming iraq doesn't go to hell in a handbasket by then.  any =
input on what the best day for smee would be?  i was thinking if =
everyone was able to get on a decent time on monday and play the day it =
might allow for more participation.  no church, soccer and i am assuming =
steve will not have a gig on sunday night.  think about it.

Al