[smee] Re: About... Sunday

  • From: Jo Carter <jcarter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:35:24 -0600

Jon Fisher wrote:

>There were times I was
>thinking...in a situation like this...somehow, Rhys WOULDN"T DIE!!!  HOW,
>when even the enchanter dies?

Ah, you've noticed my little talent, eh?  Clean living.  Clean living,
my friend, and a willingness to run when the situation suggests it.  Of
course, you won't ever be able to do either of those things, so I
suggest you not worry about it too much.  ("Even the enchanter"?  Now,
be honest -- you probably have more deaths under your belt than any
other single character in SMEE.)

But you're right.  I have vivid memories of the time we tried to take
down Venril Sathir's Remains, and I was plinking along at his back,
watching the rest of the groups die one by one.  Lili's responsible for
that particular survival, but in general, I tend to be alive to drag
Ent's corpses.

Sorry I haven't been playing much of late -- though I'm game for a
scheduled mini-smee whenever, if folks would like to contact me.
 Looking forward to whatever we do on Sunday.

Rhys