[smee] About... Sunday

  • From: "Jon Fisher" <fisher_jon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:22:37 +0000

 Hey SMEE,

Welcome back first of all to Steve and Heather.  It was great to see them
in!  Also, great to have Vic and Jo back.  There were times I was
thinking...in a situation like this...somehow, Rhys WOULDN"T DIE!!!  HOW,
when even the enchanter dies?

I'd like to say once again how great paladins are.  I was able to start off
level 60 with ALL of my spells thanks to the paladial efforts of Kirnak and
Swayze who not only spotted the final component I needed for Speed of the
Brood, but dickered them down by three thousand!!!  Awesome, and for those
ofyou who don't know by now, it is a group spell version of the enchanter
epic...

...which brings me to the next topic.  My epic.  As most of you know, I
bumbled into a raid, thanks to Bear and picked up the most difficult item
forthe enchanter epic: the head of a prince from Chardok.  So, I will be
doing some prep and some of the easier parts.  Most of the rest is SMEE
do-able and if I am ready, I will ask for a short side-trip or two, possibly
on Sun. as well.

Lastly, I favor killing hobgoblins and goin for mephits.  I think with full
SMEE we can take that stupid tunnel!  (Ent has this perillium as well.)
However, I also support Barry's plan of heading to Kael to work the plate
cycle.  This would still be very challenging for us with all named for
adversaries.  It also gives us a chance to work some new Bard-Enchanter
charming tecniques (read TPW if you like).  As a 60 ench, most only think of
KEI (woohoo!), but Dictate (fixed duration charm of 48 sec) will be an
awesome addition to our tactics.

My suggestion is:  Kedge, Chanter epic battle (if ready), Kael.  Then if
Kaelnets some drops or proves dull, switch to Hobs for a bit at the end.  If
not, then start off with Hobs next week.  That's all I've got, except, did I
mention anything about paladins?

Entropilatus "KEI" Erebus

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with MSN Messenger 6.0.
Try it now FREE! [1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2737??PS=