[slikom] Fw: text and talks grrrrr'rrrr'rrrrr'rrrrr'rrrrr'rrrrrrr're! annoying!

  • From: "Mike" <todosijevic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "slikom" <slikom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:42:33 +0100

             Pozdrav svima,

     Za korisnike JAWSa bi moglo biti interesantno da cuju kako se Talks
joguni,, ali da ne bude zabune sto preplicem JAWS i Talks. Ustvari oba koriste
Eloquence,  a Ameri traze pomoc kako to da razrese. Procitajte tekst koji sledi
JAWSom. Pozdrav
          Mike

Subject: text and talks grrrrr'rrrr'rrrrr'rrrrr'rrrrr'rrrrrrr're! annoying!

Hello. I am noticing a verry annoying problem when trying to writing text on my
6620 using the latest version of talks.

so i'm writing a text. "hello how are you today? i hope you are fine!?"
and grrrr'rrrrr'rrrrrr'rrrrrr're! suddenly it becomes, "i hope you are fine!?
hello how are you today? "

why is that happening? how can i fix it? is it not supposed to be that talks
writes to the left of the cursor? how come it's writing to the left?

Good morning have a nice day! or is it !have a nice day and good morning

Za prijavu na ovu listu poslati poruku na adresu:
slikom-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx i u polju za tekst upisati, subscribe
Za odjavu sa ove liste poslati poruku na adresu: