[sleafordbka] Honey Shows

  • From: nortchris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:09:30 +0000

Just to let everyone know.

Heckington show schedule is now up on their website, look for it on ours shortly (probably tomorrow).

However, it has come to my notice that it is the Deeping show this weekend and they have a quite large Beekeeping section similar in size I would say to our county show in fact.

http://www.deepingshow.co.uk/images/ExhMarq2011.pdf

I know its late notice but I will put it on our website.

So get your competitive sides out and have a go.

Whilst on the subject of the website, how many members have honey for sale at shops, farm shops or just at the door. Why not have a mention on the website and give your customers a free advert too.

Personnally I have not got a drop of the golden stuff this year yet..

Regards

Chris