[sleafordbka] Re: Glasses and Hives

  • From: nortchris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 17:52:01 +0000

On the jar issue, would everyone keep a list of how many jars they use/want for next year as I will attempting to do a bulk buy combined with Horncastle district. This year was £36.00 a gross delivered. I do believe that the magical 12oz hex jar will be available too!

Chris

I'll take a gross of jars if you can pass on his contact details. Thanks. Tony Neale. From: sleafordbka-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sleafordbka-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeremy
Sent: 30 May 2011 17:34
To: sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sleafordbka] Glasses and Hives

Hello All,I have a request from an Newark and Notts Beekeeper who I know.He has about 5 gross of 1lb honey jars with gold lids and is selling them for £40 a gross. He also makes Beehives from treated pine and is selling these complete for £154 this includes FloorBrood boxQueen excluderSuperCrown boardRoofYou might have to supply your own frames. Any one interested please let me know. Regards Jez

No virus found in this message.