[sleafordbka] Re: Borrowing the extractor

  • From: PHIL FURNESS <philfurness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:11:28 +0100 (BST)

Thanks Steve,

Julia and I are not to disappointed as we managed to get two wonderful 2lb jars
and some cut cone for our friends from the 3 frames which were ready. Lesson
learnt here I think is that as soon as the Rape is finished in the fields then
it is a good indicator to spin of the honey produced ASAP. Julia did in fact
gently warm and melt the honey and wax as you advised, took a bit of time and
was another learning curve.

Proudly showed John and Ann  one of the Jars we produced as it was our first
when I returned the spinner earlier this afternoon.

Regards

Phil Furness