[sleafordbka] Re: Borrowing the extractor

  • From: Steve Pickard <mr.steve.pickard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:48:55 +0100

Phil - thats a real shame.  Dont know if you already have plans, but if you
scrape the honey and wax back to the midribs of the frames (or even just cut
the frames up) and put in a bucket you should be able to seperate them by
heating gently in the oven - not too high or you'll damage the flavour.  No
reason I can think of as to why this shouldnt be seeded for soft set as
well, but allow it to reset first.

Steve