[slackintosh-users] Re: Slackintosh 12.1?

  • From: Adrian Ulrich <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 09:19:22 +0200

Hi,

> Seeing as it was only released last week, I don't expect it out anytime
> soon for Slackintosh, but wondering if you guys had an idea of an ETA?

The -rsync tree might be ready at the end of this month:
There is still some stuff left to build but the 'big things' (such as kde/ gcc/
glibc)
are done:
 http://workaround.ch/pub/slackintosh/current/Todo

Creating working ISO images will then take a few additional Days/Weeks ;-)

> Would love to setup a chroot and test an upgrade.

-current should be pretty stable ATM.

> Also I noticed that the wiki is a little mangled, I attempted to revert to
> an old version (revision 31 of the main page), but I couldn't get the
> wiki source for that page revision. Just letting you guys know.

Ah, that stupid wiki-spammer from china hit us again :-/

I reverted his changes, blocked his B-Class and pimped the Catchpa :-)

Regards,
 Adrian