[slackintosh-users] Re: gFTP endianess

  • From: "Ben Hjelt" <nicepics13@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 12:16:46 +0100

> Actually, I'm able to transfer files from an x86 openssh server to my
> powerpc client without any issues. Can you provide more informations?

Sorry it took so long, been travelling with x86 Slack for a while - here's a
screenshot of what happens when I try to transfer a file with the bundled gFTP:
http://netikka.net/nicepics/drawer/gftp2.png
SSH browsing works, filetransfers get cut off and the server disconnects.
The Debian patch fixes this (strictly endian?) issue for me, so it's really a
minor inconvenience =)