[slackintosh-users] Re: Problem with Latex

  • From: Thorsten Johannvorderbrüggen <thorsten.johannvorderbrueggen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 20:17:37 +0100

Hello Marco,

i think there should an additonal link made by doinst.sh:

[tjohann@setoy ~] $ jw
jw: There is no frontend called
"/usr/share/sgml/docbook/utils-0.6.9/frontends/docbook".
[tjohann@setoy ~] $ lf -d /usr/share/sgml/docbook/utils*
drwxr-xr-x  5 root root 75 2005-10-30 16:35 /usr/share/sgml/docbook/utils-0.6/
[tjohann@setoy ~] $ sudo ln -s /usr/share/sgml/docbook/utils-0.6
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/utils-0.6.9
Password:
[tjohann@setoy ~] $ jw
Usage: jw [<options>] <sgml_file>
where <options> are:
  -f|--frontend <frontend>:      Specify the frontend (source format)
                                 (default is docbook)
  -b|--backend <backend>:        Specify the backend (destination format)
                                 (default is html)
  -c|--cat <file>:               Specify an extra SGML open catalog
  -n|--nostd:                    Do not use the standard SGML open catalogs
  -d|--dsl <file>|default|none:  Specify an alternate style sheet
                                 (default is to use the default stylesheet)
  -l|--dcl <file>:               Specify an alternate SGML declaration
                                 (usual ones like xml.dcl get detected
automatically)
  -s|--sgmlbase <path>:          Change base directory for SGML distribution
                                 (usually /usr/share/sgml)
  -p|--parser <program>:         Specify the parser if several are installed
                                 (jade or openjade)
  -o|--output <directory>:       Set output directory
  -u|--nochunks:                 Output only one big file
                                 (overrides the stylesheet settings)
  -i|--include <section>:        Specify a SGML marked section to include
                                 (should be marked as "ignore" in the SGML text)
  -w|--warning <warning_type>|list: Control warnings or display the allowed
warning types
  -e|--errors <error_type>|list: Control errors or display the allowed error
types
  -h|--help:                     Print this help message and exit
  -v|--version:                  Print the version and exit
[tjohann@setoy ~] $

Latex works!

Bye
  Thorsten