[SimpleMail-usr] Re: The cursor in SM since the new intuition?

  • From: Dennis Smith <dennis48066@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 05 Aug 2005 07:52:21 -0500

Hello Sebastian,

On 08/02/2005, you wrote:
> Dennis Smith wrote:
>> I booted-up  in Update#2 today. Simplemail is correct in every way!
>> Should I start with a fresh Update#3 and checkout SM without the
>> new intuition install ?

> Yes, this would be a good way to isolate the problem.

Well guess what,  there was a simpler answer -- delete the Hyperion Themes!
Yes, all of them are missing some essential data for gui prefs! For example,
Michael Merkle's reworked -- AquaX, or Jamie Krueger's --Deathcons, show
the cursor and fields correctly in SM. I have no idea how to correct a theme
that is faulty?

AquaX is the only theme with a disclaimer:
<<I take no responsibility for this theme to screw up your system so take
precautions and do a backup before you try it as im sure you forgot to do them
weekly anyway right? :-) >>

Regards, Dennis