[SimpleMail-usr] Re: The cursor in SM since the new intuition?

  • From: Dennis Smith <dennis48066@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 01 Aug 2005 16:31:47 -0500

Hello Sebastian,

On 08/01/2005, you wrote:
> Dennis Smith wrote:
>> Hoi Bernd,
>>
>>   Dr. Larry Keller reminded me about this problem: There's NO cursor
>> in the
>> NEW or REPLY mail windows -- the From:, To:, Copies To:, and Subject:
>> boxes.
>> Is this MUI thing?  It's happend since the 'MT theme' was installed
>>  with OS4's new intuitition. The cursor is working  as type text for
>> message and disappears when go to
>> any info box as I mentioned already. :-?

> Don't know. I have to check this. Note that this would happen then with
> any  other program using BetterString.mcc as well.

OK, I just tried entering MUI 'externals' Prefs and keep getting a grim reaper.
I was going to test. The same thing is occuring in IBrowse cursor has taken
on Pen#1 which would be the the background. I have the IB requester for
URLs set to gold. I have to find out if it's just me with these MUI grim
reapers. I found living with update#3/new intuition a bit tiring. I got all
the printing working in #2 and it doesn't work in #3.
Dennis