[SimpleMail-usr] Re: Simplemail 0.23 arexx commands

  • From: Bernd Gollesch <bgollesch@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 17:53:29 +0100

Hoi,

>> Not all ARexx commands are described, eg:
>>         MAILFETCH ACCOUNTEMAIL/K,ACCOUNTNUM/K/N (No result)
>I looked again for Arexx commands but in the guide (version 0.22 only, I
>havent't 0.23 guide), there is no such arexx command!

As I said, *not* all commands are described in the guide. That means
for me: There are commands in the program which are not in the guide.
Try it out: rx "ADDRESS SIMPLEMAIL.1; MAILFETCH"

>and I would prefer Arexx POP server commands, statistic commands
>to integrate them into Pixload 5

File a feature request on the sourceforge site which commands you
wanna have.

>>> May you put off "closing" word on shutdown window, while closing
>>> simplemail?
>> why?
>I made another pictures for this.

Nice pictures. But not localized! You would need to make a picture
for every language. Sebastian would be angry with me, if I remove the
text because my first version was like yours but was rejected by him.

You can make the picture too small for the text, so the text will not
be displayed, or make your own translation with a very long text, eg:
"I do not want to see the text which is displayed in the shutdown window while
simplemail is shutting down..."

Perhaps we will add a YACO (yet another config option :)

>> You can scroll the attachment list while pressing & holding down the left
>> mousebutton inside the attachment group. There are some thoughts to
>> expand the functionality for the attachmentlist but NYI.
>I tried but I can"t reach attached files icons at right (I don't see them). It
>would be nice to add a slider for attached files.

read again: "You *can* scroll ... "
Inside the attachment group press & hold left mouse button. You can now
scroll the attachment group with the mouse movement as long as you hold
down the left mouse button. This is a MUI feature and should work for
everyone.

>I think we talked together before about Pixload :).

Yup, could be. Or it was something about RxMUI.

PS: Please add all your feature request (one by one, not all in one)
    on the sourceforge site, so we will not forget about it.

cu, Bernd