[SimpleMail-usr] Re: First Beta of SimpleMail released! (V0.14)

  • From: Databug <databug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 16:38:39 +0000

Hello Hynek

On 24-Dec-01, you wrote:

> Today, we have released SimpleMail 0.14, the first public beta
> version, we hope you like it and keep with us to make SimpleMail really
> great!

I've just downloaded and installed. All I have to say is FAB!! The highlighted
Folders look good. I can't miss now when I have new mail in a group. And I tried
the YAM import Address thing and that's great too :)). More flexibility in the
Filter department would be a good thing to go for next. Ie sounds attached to
filters popup windows and executing Dos scripts. Just a suggestion. I don't keep
XMas but have a good holiday :)).

Regards
--
<sb>: This EMail has been brought to you by the Databug :
<sb>

I can see clearly now, the brain is gone.
-- Anon