[SimpleMail-usr] Re: First Beta of SimpleMail released! (V0.14)

  • From: Mick Sutton <sicky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 24 Dec 2001 16:03:46 -0500

Hi Hynek

Merry Christmas

For some reason I cannot open the configuration menu with this version
either from the config button or the settings pull down menus. Other than
that everything seems ok.

I copied all the files in the archive over the top of my existing ones.

I did run snoopdos and the only thing I can tell has failed is certain
fonts to load, but then again that has always been the case.

You wrote

>    we wish you a merry x-mas and would like to thank for all your help
> and support in the last 12 months since the first Alpha of Simplemail has
> been released!

> Today, we have released SimpleMail 0.14, the first public beta
> version, we hope you like it and keep with us to make SimpleMail really
> great!

> Kind regards,
> Sebastian Bauer & Hynek Schlawack

See Ya