[sibsug] Re: Afternoon session vote

  • From: "Janice Noble" <J.Noble@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:04:40 -0000

Hi,

I would prefer the Arrears workshop.

Regards

Janice

From: sibsug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sibsug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Chris Milburn
Sent: 25 November 2008 17:10
To: sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sibsug] Afternoon session vote

Hi All

At the last meeting of SIBSUG we discussed what members of the group
would like to see feature in the afternoon session following the next
meeting, of 22 January 2009.

The proposed subjects were:

a)   a demonstration of Choice Based Letting (by Cube Housing)

b)   a demonstration of Open Exec by IBS

c)   an Arrears workshop with an IBS expert

d)   an HB workshop with an IBS expert

Please can you e-mail me back with your preference by next Friday (5th
December).  The topic with the most votes will be booked for the
afternoon session.

Regards

Chris Milburn

IT Manager

Department of Finance & IT

ddi: 0131 557 7422

mob: 07721 756 544

________________________________

Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Limited (Hanover (Scotland))

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. Please contact Hanover
(Scotland) (see below) if you believe this to have been sent to you in
error. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, forward
or copy it or any attachments.

This email, including any attachments, has been scanned for viruses.
However, Hanover (Scotland) accepts no liability for any loss or damage
arising from its receipt.

Any personal views presented are solely those of the author and do not
represent those of Hanover (Scotland).

Head Office 95 McDonald Road, EDINBURGH, EH7 4NS
T: 0131 557 0598 F: 0131 557 1280
E: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx W: www.hsha.org.uk

A Scottish Charity registration no.: SC 014738
Scottish Housing Regulator registration no.: HEP 124
Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1965 Reg No.:1983R(S)

BIH Disclaimer:
This e-mail is sent in confidence for the attention of the addressee only. The
contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. If you
receive this message in error please preserve this confidentiality and
immediately inform the sender of this error. Although we have taken steps to
ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any viruses, we advise
that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure that
they are actually virus free.