[sibsug] Re: Afternoon session vote

  • From: "James McGeough" <JamesMcGeough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:39:09 -0000

Choice Based Lettings please.

Regards

James

James McGeough

Finance Manager

Elderpark Housing Association Ltd

Tel: 0141 440 2244

Fax: 0141 445 5345

E-mail: jamesmcgeough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

web: www.elderpark.org

This communication contains information that is confidential and may
also be legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
addressee. If you have received this communication in error, please
contact us immediately and also delete this communication from your
computer. Please check attachments for viruses: whilst precautions have
been made to prevent transmission of viruses, we are not responsible for
any damage caused as a result of contagion. This communication is
provided for information purposes only and does not form any part of a
contract or agreement. The views expressed in this communication are
Elderpark Housing Association Ltd.

Elderpark Housing Association Ltd is a Registered Scottish Charity
No.SCO32823. operating in the Govan area of Glasgow.