[sib-access] Re: tips and tricks

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 10:49:25 -0800

All,

To forestall any other confusion, I did not attach the zip file to the post
that went to the list, since the listserver will not accept attachments. The
actual attachment went out to a list of BCC: on that message, who are folks
that requested the file in the recent few months.

If you did not receive the message with an attachment sent directly to you,
and if you want it, please send me an e-mail directly so I can reply to you
directly and make the attachment.

dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latitude E6520, JAWS 14,  and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit