[sib-access] Re: simple accords and accords that Jaws calls harmonic if the Delete key from the numerical block is pressed in the Articulation mode

  • From: "Alexandru Cozaciuc" <alexcoza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:38:49 +0300

You know, if you press F11, Jaws says Articulations, and if you press the
key which is used for writing dotted notes in common notes mode, Jaws says
open. And if you are positioned on the note that you pressed the Delete key
of keypad, Jaws says "harmonic" then. So I'd like to know if I had to press
the Delete key of the keypad when I  harmonise a song.