[sib-access] simple accords and accords that Jaws calls harmonic if the Delete key from the numerical block is pressed in the Articulation mode

  • From: "Alexandru Cozaciuc" <alexcoza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:21:07 +0300

Hello everybody,
I do hope I will get an answer to my question which is: What’s the difference
between writing a simple accord (for example the letter c is certainly pressed
once, then number 3 is pressed twice), and pressing the Delete key from the
numerical block after writing that accord which is called harmonic?
Sibelius plays it similarlly, but I don’t know the difference.
Thank you in advance!