[sib-access] Re: sibelius questions

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 11:47:33 +0100

> How do you close the about dialog box? Conventional ways aren't working.

This has been a problem since Sibelius dot. If you should happen to open the
about dialog, then you will probably have to use the task manager to shut
down Sibelius. This is because it is extremely difficult to find something
to click on that will cause the about dialog to close.

There's an option in the Access menu (Ctrl+F1) which retrieves the contents
of the about dialog and displays it in the virtual viewer, so you shouldn't
ever need to try and work with the about dialog directly. The reason you
should use this method is that it "safely" closes the about dialog without
you needing to shut down Sibelius.

The option is called "registration info".

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk