[sib-access] Re: sibelius questions

  • From: "Jean Philippe" <jp.rykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 01:33:35 +0200

Dear HF,
here is a message that someone posted a little while ago on writing different
note durations to be played together.
As you may already know, you can have four voices on each staff, so here is
what the message said.
Hello, it seams, that you want to write a second voice in one bar. If I
understood you right, then do the following:
1.   write the whole note
2, select it and press alt + 2 (this will move the note to voice too.)
3. After that press alt + shift + up arrow, so that you get back to the first
voice
4. Now you can write the shorter notes.

 Hope this helps.
Cheers,