[sib-access] Re: sibelius on my ipad? is it available?

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <nagham.lovers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 15:55:24 +0300

So, we must stick to windows?

-----Original Message-----
From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gordon Kent
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 3:31 AM
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Re: sibelius on my ipad? is it available?

Hi:
Actually I'm using sib 7 and getting by with the built-in access.  We can't
do some of the fancy stuff, but it is quick and snappy and does let you hear

and enter notes, dynamics, and expression marks.  It will tell you if a note

is slurred or tied, and it will give you the ability to play from where you
are etc.  I haven't tried working with lyrics, when you are in the regular
staff view it will just say lyric when you tab to that event but not what it

is, I guess you need to go to the editor for that.  The same is true with
other symbols as far as I know.  But the ribbons are pretty cool, and you
can assign keyboard shortcuts and they give you quite a few.  And, it runs
better on NVDa.
Gord