[sib-access] Re: more new details on the stop plug-in mystery

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 23:06:44 -0700

Vytautas,
I'm mystified about this, and sorry that I've forgotten your original
messages. But I can't imagine why you have such poor response to something
as simple as pressing the spacebar to stop playback.

Something sounds seriously messed up either with your hardware setup or the
installation of Sibelius/Sib-Access.

What again is your hardware setup that make it so unique?

Dave

V,