[sib-access] Re: more new details on the stop plug-in mystery

  • From: Vytautas Jr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 00:10:16 -0400

More things I forgot to mention that were present in both versions dring a
stop plug-in episode.

Sometimes it takes a few presses for a hotkey to activate something (like
playback, for example); and other times the execution is slower.  So once
when I wanted to stop playback, I pressed stop, it kept going.  I press stop
(space) again, it stops and restarts.  Here, I thought that my space had no
effect, but the thing is the response took time.  I sometimes need a few
presses to punch in an accidental, as another example.

I just remembered this bit now,as I'm trying to fix a defective passage of
my piece.

Cheers
Vytautas