[sib-access] Re: keyboard layout

  • From: "David G. Carlson Via iPhone" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:22:00 -0700

Dave Carlson
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 6, 2013, at 11:13, "Joel Daze" <joeldaze@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello folks…

I’m trying to move the cursor to the B piano staff by using CTRL + ALT +
DOWN ARROW.  It doesn’t seem to work.  I’ve checked the keyboard in the Sib
Access options and it says desktop.  I’m using a Lenovo laptop and have a
blue tooth NUM PAD.  I’ve tried to change the keyboard configuration to
laptop and it does not work.

Any help would be appreciated…

Joël