[sib-access] Re: instruments names deleted without reason

  • From: Kevin L Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 23:40:38 -0500

Ramy,
Was your wife ever able to see the names on screen?  If you're hearing the
names when you use the CTRL ALT Up and Down Arrow, that has nothing to do with
being able to see things on screen.  That's just something that JAWS can
identify.  Check under the view menu to see if instrument names are being
hidden there.  this will take sighted help.  AGain, was this a score where your
wife had seen instruments in the past and can't see them now?  That's
important.  Please make sure you answer that question for me.
Best,
Kevin