[sib-access] Re: how to record notes with flexi time in sibelius?

  • From: lior goldfarb <goldlior85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:15:15 +0200

ok, i understood.
but, for my knowledge, this list is for new users that don't know how
to use sibelius and can ask every question.
about the manual, yes, i read the dodcumentation, but i cann't read
the whole because it takes me a lot of time, and i am studying other
subjects like composition, counterpoinct and other.
i just asked us how can i search for any page that i want in wordpad
to read more and quickly about the features that i am interesting
about.