[sib-access] correcting braces

  • From: "Dmitry Budnikov" <6021635@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 13:06:19 +0400

Hello all again!
For my work I have imported a symphony band score template from music xml to
sibelius and get a small problem. My bassoon is not connected with other
woodwinds, and my horns are not connected with trumpets and trombones. How to
make my braces look properly or I have to ask somebody to make it with the
mouse?

Thanks again.
Dmitry.