[sib-access] Writing a guitar part

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <nagham.lovers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 23:09:32 -0800

Hi all:
Using here sibelius 5.5.
It's the 1st time for me to write a music part for a guitar, of cores I can
play it on a keyboard, but concerning writing, I will write it  notes not
taps.
But how can I write the variation that I need?
I mean that I need to close the chord etc.
Any ideas please?
Thanks
Sorry for asking this but guitar is not so famous here in Egypt.Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
Owner and producer of Harmony recording studios.
Mobile:
00201002221750
Personal email:
ramy.moustafa.s@xxxxxxxxx