[sib-access] Re: Windows 7Sib with firewire

  • From: Farfar On His iPhone <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 14:02:42 -0700

Likely because this topic is not specifically relevant to Sibelius or Sedalia
seven. You're asking a hardware related question, and there may be other list
where there are experts to be able to answer that question.

Dave Carlson
Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2013, at 9:18, "Joel Daze Gmail Account" <joeldaze@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi folks…

I posted to the list but did not get a reply to this I think my mail may
have been filtered out.

I’m looking at getting a laptop that can handle firewire.  Does anyone know
of any brand that works well with Windows 7 64 bit.  I’ve heard that support
on firewire with Windows 7 is not great.

Any advice would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance…

Joël