[sib-access] Re: Sound Sets

  • From: "Parham Doustdar" <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 21:07:53 +0430

Hi there,
Regarding sound sets, how do you load them? I have tried going to
play>playback devices, and found nothing but microsoft wavetable synth. I
also explored the window with the jaws cursor, and even though it was hard
to focus on a tab, I managed to somehow click on "manual sound sets" and
still I didn't see anything about Kontakt Player 2, or the sound set for
Xsample Chamber Ensemble (which is both in c:\documents and
settings\parham\application data\sibelius software\sibelius 5\sounds, and
c:\program files\sibelius software\sibelius 5\sounds).

Any ideas?

Thanks!