[sib-access] Re: Sibelius access and hotspot clicker

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:27:54 +0100

Hi Jean-Philippe,

I'm not an HSC expert but I can't see how this would make any difference
unless you had atatched  HSC to your default script file, which is
definitely not the recommended practice.

HSC sets are connected directly to the script file for the application, so
the HSC features and keystrokes will only be available in applications which
include the HSC function calls.  Sibelius Access doesn't make use of these
so you should be in the clear.

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
The new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of