[sib-access] Re: Sib 6?

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 09:57:06 -0700

From Wikipedia:

Vaporware is a term in the computer industry that describes a product,
typically computer hardware or software, that is announced to the general
public but is never actually released nor officially cancelled. Vaporware is
also a term sometimes used to describe events that are announced or
predicted, never officially cancelled, but never intended to happen. The
term also generally applies to a product that is announced months or years
before its release, and for which public development details are lacking.
The word has been applied to a growing range of products including consumer,
automobiles, and some stock trading practices. At times, vendors are
criticized for intentionally producing vaporware in order to keep customers
from switching to competitive products that offer more features.

Latitude E6520, JAWS 14,  and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit